Award-winning dentistry in Locust Valley
Your First Visit
At your first appointment at Locust Valley Dentists, we want to help you avoid the anxiety, stress, and worry that so many people associate with a trip to the dentist. We’ll help you feel relaxed and provide the care you need to look and feel your best.
During your first appointment, we’ll:
Give you a short tour of our office
Introduce you to our award-winning team
Review your dental and medical health history
Provide a gentle and thorough cleaning
Plan any needed follow-up care and schedule your next appointment
Here at Locust Valley Dentists, we are carefully monitoring and following the guidance of the CDC and the New York State Department of Health. When providing emergency care to patients for issues like infections, toothaches, and other urgent and emergency dental situations, we are:
- Wearing appropriate personal protective equipment to minimize the risk of viral transmission.
- Reducing the use of our waiting room and asking patients to wait in their cars until being welcomed into our office by one of our team members.
- Taking the temperature of everyone entering the building, whether staff or patient.
- Limiting our office to patients only whenever possible. If someone is accompanying you to your appointment, let us know in advance. We may request that they wait in the car if possible.
- Being flexible! We know that if we work together, we will all get through this challenging time.
Meet Your Dentist
Dr. Adrianne Koster is a caring and compassionate dentist with years of experience at some of Manhattan’s most prestigious dental practices. Her approach is simple. She empowers her patients and helps them understand the high-tech treatment options available to them.
Education & Expertise
- The State University at Stony Brook Dental School
- General Practice Residency, Long Island College Hospital
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Nassau County Dental Society
- New York County Dental Association
Dr. Koster has been recognized as a “Top New York Dentist” every year since 2016!
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I need to see the dentist?
Most patients will see the greatest benefit from an exam and cleaning about every 6 months. This gives Dr. Koster the opportunity to identify warning signs of decay and disease early and monitor changes in your dental health.
Do I need insurance to be a patient at your office?
No! While some of our patients are insured through providers like Aetna, Cigna, Guardian, and MetLife, we offer many flexible financing options for patients who do not have dental insurance.
It’s been years since I’ve been to the dentist. Can you help?
Absolutely, we can! Our judgment-free office is a safe and welcoming space. We’ll focus on helping you feel comfortable, answer any questions you have, and help you take control of your dental health.
Our office is conveniently located in Locust Valley with flexible office hours that fit the busiest schedules. Our patient-focused amenities help to increase your comfort. Listen to relaxing music through noise-canceling headphones, wear protective eyewear, cozy up under a warm blank, and be soothed by aromatherapy.
- Convenient office hours to fit the busiest schedules
- There’s never any stress or judgment here
- Our modern, calm, and relaxing office is one of a kind
- Learn how clear braces improve your health, appearance, and life
Our office works with most PPO insurances, including those from:
Our friendly front office team will help file your claim and maximize your insurance benefits. If you don’t see your provider listed or if you have questions about payment options, call our office and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
You don’t need dental insurance to have a healthy mouth. We work with our patients to offer financing options that ensure they get the care they need. If you have questions about the cost of your visit, just let us know.
" By far the best dentist I’ve very been to. Great care and amazing customer service and attitude. Highly recommended! "
" Best dental office bar none. I would not trust my teeth to anyone else. "
- Peter A.
" Dr Koster is attentive and polite giving a sense of knowing and caring about is right. The office decor is beautiful and adds to the experience. "
- Michelle P.
The dentist will see you soon.
Schedule online or call (516) 759-2288 to make your first appointment. We can’t wait to meet you!