Cosmetic Dental Bonding in Locust Valley
A surprisingly simple way to improve your smile
See how Locust Valley Dentists creates natural and beautiful smiles
As an experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr. Koster skillfully applies and sculpts cosmetic bonding to help patients achieve dramatic improvements in their smiles. At Locust Valley Dentists, we use cosmetic bonding to:
- Smooth sharp and jagged tooth edges
- Fill small gaps between teeth
- Improve the color of stained teeth
- Fix small chips and strengthen cracked teeth
What to expect
Compared to other cosmetic treatments, bonding has several key benefits and advantages:
- Quick and easy – your treatment will likely take less than an hour
- Fast results – you’ll see improvements in your smile immediately!
- Amazing look and feel – the composite resin used in bonding treatments looks and feels like a natural tooth
- Cavity repair – small cavities may be filled with dental bonding instead of a traditional filling
Cosmetic bonding requires a healthy “foundation.” Before recommending a bonding treatment, Dr. Koster will ensure that your teeth are healthy and strong. But small issues like minor chips and cracks are no problem. In fact, cosmetic bonding actually strengthens the tooth against further damage!
During your bonding treatment, Dr. Koster will carefully apply the bonding to your tooth, ensure it matches the color of your natural teeth, and then harden it using a powerful UV light. She’ll make any final adjustments and that’s all there is to it!
Meet Dr. Koster
Thanks to her work at many of Manhattan’s top cosmetic dental practices, Dr. Adrianne Koster has seen how a whiter smile can improve her patients’ appearance and self-confidence. She helps her patients achieve outstanding results and smiles that are healthy and beautiful.
Dr. Koster has been named a “Top New York Dentist” every year since 2016 based on her:
- Attention to detail and skill
- Warm, caring, and attentive rapport with patients
- Emphasis on her patients’ happiness and comfort
- Continued study of the latest dental technology
- Passion for changing lives through cosmetic dentistry
Is Locust Valley Dentists right for you?
We start every appointment by listening to you. You’re encouraged to share any concerns about how your smile looks or feels. We’ll answer your questions and review the cosmetic treatment options available to you, including dental bonding.
We’ll talk about:
- Common misconceptions people have about cosmetic bonding
- How cosmetic bonding compares to veneers and other treatment options
- How to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile for years to come
If you’re nervous about visiting the dentist, don’t worry.
At Locust Valley Dentists, we are known for being gentle, warm, and friendly.
To decrease anxiety during treatment we offer our patients:
This will be the most relaxing and comfortable dental experience of your life!
- Convenient office hours to fit the busiest schedules
- There’s never any stress or judgment here
- Our modern, calm, and relaxing office is one of a kind
- Learn how bonding can improve your appearance and health
No Insurance? No problem.
Even if you don’t have dental insurance, you can still get the picture-perfect smile you’ve always wanted! At Locust Valley Dentists, we work with our patients and offer a variety of financing options. Wondering how much your cosmetic bonding treatment will cost? We’re here to answer all of your questions.
Insurance & Financing
For your cosmetic bonding treatment, our office is able to work with many PPO insurance providers.
Our friendly front office team will help you file your claim and maximize your insurance benefits. If you don’t see your provider listed or if you have questions about payment options, contact our office to learn more.
" The doctors and staff at this office are amazing! Some of the nicest people you can hope to meet, and the dental work that I received was phenomenal. The office is inviting, and the care that is taken to make sure things are done correctly is top tier. Great experience. "
- Roger V.
"Dr. Koster has done extensive dental work for me over the years. She is both kind and caring. She is thorough in her work and takes the time to explain in detail what she is doing. Her compassionate nature has a calming effect during her work. "
" Both my daughter and I have been patients of Dr Koster's and we couldn't be happier. She has a gentle demeanor and is super thorough. She shows genuine concern for our teeth and gives us advice on what to keep doing/do more of to keep them healthy. Her office staff are really nice too. I am grateful to be in their good hands. "
- Dawn C.
The dentist will see you soon.
Book your cosmetic tooth bonding consult online or call (516) 759-2288. We can’t wait to see you!