Trusted Children’s Dentist in Locust Valley, NY
Kid-friendly dentists you can count on
Meet Dr. Koster
Building a positive relationship with dental health (and the dentist) starts at a very young age. Dr. Adrianne Koster of Locust Valley Dentists is a kid-friendly children’s dentist who helps patients of all ages feel welcomed and relaxed. Her focus is on creating an environment where young patients feel comfortable asking questions about their health and develop an understanding of how their dentist can help them.
Every visit to Locust Valley Dentists is thoughtfully designed to increase your child’s interest in their dental health.
Dr. Koster is a graduate of The State University at Stony Brook Dental School. She completed her General Practice Residency at the Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn, NY, where she treated an underserved community and continued to develop her approach to caring for kids and adults. During her early career, she worked at several prestigious Manhattan practices. She brings her experience, education, and expertise to Locust Valley Dentists, creating a kid-friendly practice beloved by parents and kids alike.
Dental care from childhood to adulthood
Our approach to children’s dentistry emphasizes different stages of physical, emotional, and mental growth. We aim to help provide your child with exactly what they need as they travel through life’s journey. We help children with:
- Exams and checkups by our gentle dentists and staff
- Preventing cavities — important even before “adult” teeth appear
- Developing great brushing habits (with the help of their parents)
- Minimizing dental anxiety, a key to lifelong dental health
- Developing control for their own dental health as they become teenagers and enter adulthood
Is Locust Valley Dentists right for your family?
- A convenient office location with hours that fit your busy schedule
- There’s no stress and no judgments here, just a focus on your health
- Our modern, calm, and relaxing office has everything you need
- Work with our friendly team and develop a deep understanding of your dental health
Ready to find a home for your family at Locust Valley Dentists?
If this is your first visit to our office, expect your appointment to take about an hour.
During this time, we’ll:
- Tour the office and introduce your family to our team
- Review your child’s medical and dental health histories
- Gently and thoroughly clean your child’s teeth and conduct a comprehensive exam
- Work with you to create a follow-up plan and schedule your next visit
You’ll leave feeling confident you’ve found the right children’s dentist!
No Insurance? No problem.
You and your child don’t need dental insurance to get world-class care from our kid-friendly dentists. At Locust Valley Dentists, we work with our patients and offer a variety of financing options. Wondering how much your child’s dental appointment will cost? We’re here to answer all of your questions.
Insurance & Financing
Our office works closely with parents and guardians to explain insurance benefits. We are able to work with many PPO insurance providers.
Our friendly front office team will help you file a claim for your child’s care and maximize your insurance benefits. If you have questions about payment options, contact our office to learn more.
" Dr. Koster is a great dentist who is patient, attentive, and gentle. She took the time to explain every treatment option available and made sure that all of my questions and concerns were addressed. The staff is very friendly and always willing to work around my schedule. I would definitely recommend Dr. Koster for your dental care. "
- Jeniza K.
" I love this office! Dr Koster knows what she’s doing and has great staff that are friendly and professional! What I appreciate the most is her attention to detail, looking out for my best interest and letting me know what’s happening with my health so I can take better care of myself. This Doctor is truly someone who cares about her patients!!! "
- Renee S.
" Dr. Adrianne Koster is Amazing! She is caring, gentle, extremely personable, and provides exceptional dentistry. The staff is very professional and nice. Thank you! I love my new smile. "
- Maria G.
The dentist will see you soon.
Book your appointment online or call (516) 759-2288. We can’t wait to see you!